Unique art for a special occasion
Looking for a meaningful gift that will be enjoyed for many years?
Or a striking piece of art to celebrate sports achievements?
Be part of the creative process and commission David Roman to bring your vision to life.
The processEach commission starts with a conversation to get a good understanding of the request, the timeline, budget, reference photos and any other preferences regarding the project.
The process is simple:
- First, an agreement is signed
- Deposit is paid
- David brings your idea to life, checking with you at each stage from sketches to final painting
- You approve the final painting or ask for a final round of amends
- The remaining fee is paid
- Artwork is shipped securely in a custom wood box, with tracking.
Overall, the process for custom artworks takes 3-4 weeks from the first sketch to the final artwork leaving the studio in Birmingham, UK.
With each commission David includes:
- A custom box with all the sketches he created in the process
- UV protection top coat
- A custom wooden shipping crate for maximum protection
- Free UK shipping
UK shipping is included in the price
US & World-wide shipping is calculated based on size and destination.
Note: The projects have to be in line with David’s art and style to be accepted. (Simply put, no wedding pictures, pets, babies, etc.)
Let's turn moments into artworks
Get in touch with David to discuss your project today and turn memories into art you'll be remembered by.
Note: There’s only a limited amount of time David allocates for commissions, so it’s better to book ahead of time (3-12 months), as commissions are accepted on a first-come basis.