Williams VS Raducanu - Limited Edition
- 48-hour time-limited edition print
- Only accepting orders received between 7 PM 8th June - 7 PM 10th June. No further prints will be created once the 48 hours are over.
- Highest quality fine art print on 300gsm archival paper
- Signed and numbered by David R.
- Hand-embossed David R. logo
- Archival inks and museum-grade cotton fine art paper
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- 1.5-inch white border to help with framing
- Prints ship rolled in a secure tube
- Shipping internationally
16.5 x 23.3 inches (420 x 594 mm)
Please allow 1 week for your order to be prepared for delivery. All prints are created to order by a local printshop here in Birmingham UK, then brought into my studio to be signed, numbered and packaged. As a team of 1 it may take me longer during busy periods, please be patient.
International customers are responsible for import fees due upon delivery.
This is a premium giclée fine art print, with a satin smooth finish.
Made in Britain by professional printmakers.
- Cotton rag paper
- Deluxe 300gms paper weight
- 100% acid-free
- Lifetime guarantee
- Limited edition, no duplicates, no restocks.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Made to order. Please allow up to 14 business days for us to dispatch your art print.
Protected with conservation-grade wrapping paper and secured in a heavy duty postal tube for delivery.
Shipping for all UK orders is complimentary.
Shipped via Royal Mail for a flat fee of £15 ($18 USD).
Please be aware that delays may be imposed by your country’s customs clearance. We are not responsible for paying any fees or rates charged by customs. These charges are the customer's responsibility.
Sales are final. As these are limited editions made to order, we don't accept returns.
If the artwork arrives damaged please get in touch and we'll send a replacement.
We only offer refunds if the artwork is lost or arrives damaged.
10% of all profits go towards Sport England, supporting the next generation of athletes.
COLLECTED BY THE BEST
David Roman's artworks are collected by Premier League players like Mo Salah, Trent Arnold, Gjogo Jota, Lionesses' Georgia Stanway, and more.
His trademark textured paintings and limited editions are also enjoyed by dozens of collectors worldwide.