WORK WITH ME
Thanks for choosing to work with me!
I want to make the process as smooth as possible.
Below are the guiding steps whether you just want to commission me for some personal work (for yourself/a gift) or are a business/ art director/ art buyer and want to include me in your project.
You probably noticed that my work is all about movement, celebrating feeling alive and embodied. All painted with vibrant watercolours
I don’t paint wedding portraits, pets, tattoo designs, abstract work etc. just wanted to make that clear.
Here’s a guide for commissions:
1. Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- The idea you want painted, (please include a few photos or a video you want me to use as reference)
- Size and any specific colours you would prefer
- Date you need it done by
- Let me know if there’s any particular painting of mine you love. That will help me understand better what would work best for you.
2. I will then get back to you, letting you know how I can help.
3. The work starts after 50%of the price has been paid upfront.
I allow for 2 amends at sketch level. Once I start the final painting I can’t make any changes, mainly because watercolours are delicate to work with.
4. The final work is presented.
5. Remaining 50% is being paid.
6. Work is shipped.
The prices start from £300 (or your country’s equivalent) for a 12×8” (A4) painting and increase proportionally with size (A3 – £600, A2 – £1200, etc.).
Payments are processed through my Shopify store, which accepts most credit cards, debit cards as well as Paypal payments.
Similar process as above, except the price is individually calculated for every project, depending on the many variables: number of artworks, purpose of work, audience size, duration, etc
Please send me an email to contact@davidromanart with all the details of your project, deadlines and budget available.
Aaaand now that the serious stuff is out the way, let’s make some making happen!